Take One acquires Top Attractions
Thursday 27th June 2013
Take One Media has acquired Top Attractions Media Distribution, a Kent-based leaflet distributor well known in the region for its service on P&O Ferries and its ‘Media Stations’ that feature leaflets, high quality screen footage with sound and poster opportunities.
The acquisition brings several benefits to Take One:
• A 130-site display network in Kent that strengthens Take One’s own offering in the county where it all started
• Leaflet displays on ferries (new for Take One)
• A display network in high-footfall shopping malls like The Glades in Bromley, Lakeside at Thurrock, Essex and Brent Cross in North London, with potential for expansion
• Recently-gained exclusive display rights in the Extra Motorway Services chain. Take One gets back four sites it previously had, plus others including Extra’s busy new site on the M25 at Cobham, Surrey, near Heathrow
• The Top Attractions ‘Media Stations’ are featured in a range of shopping malls and Extras which adds another dimension to Take One’s digital portfolio
• www.topattractions.com - a useful website name
Three Top Attractions staff have transferred with the business.